Iwan Hamid Marckmann CV (extensive)
Born and raised in Jakarta (Indonesia) July 9, 1960. Grew up in an enrich, stimulating environment.
Moved to the Netherlands in 1971.
- Massage therapist (1983) NSF sportmassage and ABO
- Exercise therapist (1984)
- Mental training(method Schultz) Self hypnosis Top-Sport people (1985)
- Master of Science in Acupuncture and TCM manipulation techniques (1989)
- Certified NEI-Trainer en INTEGRA (1995) (Roy Martina) Integrated Energetic Medicine (1992)
- Trained by Sean Adam in Speed-Reading (World Champion) Best Award as Student in 1993
- Certified Hypnotherapist (1997) (Tad James)
- Certified Time-line therapist (1997) (Tad James)
- NLP Master (1997) (Tad James)
- Subliminal dynamics basic (1999) (Photo-Reading)
- The Turn Around Business for business people of Byron Katie. (1999) 7 day program.
- Master Coach of Top-Coach (Neuro Associative Conditioning) (Ralph Bakker)(1998- 2001)
- Persuasion Engineering and Design Human Engineer. (2003) (Richard Bandler)
- Certified Kettlebell trainer (2009)The Netherlands Human Motion (2 days). Brett Jones 1 day basic class (2009). RKC Dragon Door (2010) Pavel Tsatsouline and Geoff Neupert (Team leader) Denmark. Certifified Instructor. Pavel flexibility program.
- Certified Top-Coach by R.M.E (2009) 1 Year training
- Past life regressionHypnotist By R.M.E (2009) Germany
- Certified Scientific Hypno- therapist and safety certification. (2010) Tom Silver(100 hours)
- Certified Stage- Hypnotist and safety (2010) Tom Silver
- Speedreading, photoreading whole body mind system (2010) London
- Certified Stage hypnotist and safety (2010) Jerry Valley (Las Vegas) (50 hours)
- Date with destiny (2011) 5 days Anthony Robbins (Brisbane, gold coast Australia)
- Hypnosis master class certification to create effective inductions and suggestions (2012) k.c. Johnson (36 hours)
- Angel, advanced and master angel life coach 15 days (2012, 2013) certified by Isabelle von Fallois
Work and training experience
- 1978- 1983 Personal and group training. Strength training and martial arts (judo, karate, jiu-jitsu) with orthomolecular advice and food (hormonal) manipulation. Sport Institute Zevenaar. Health club Amsterdam
- 1990. Followed and practicing Tantra since then. 1-year program
- 1984 – 1992 Private practice in massage and acupuncture (1989) combine with stress relief techniques Autosuggestion and qi-gong (Mantak Chia).Indonesian Healing system. (Satria Nusantara)
- 1985 Health Club manager Holiday Inn Amsterdam
- 1986-1993. Work in a large Wellness Centre.Sauna Amsterdam International. Real Estate Clients
- 1992. Training in Integrated Medicine (CuraÃ§ao) Using flower remedies and allergy remedies in practice
- 1993-1994. Head trainer personal coaching centre. Mind-mapping. Speed-reading, motivation seminar, public speaking
- 1989-2000 Working for the Scapino Ballet as massage-therapist and acupuncture
- 1998-2000 massage sessions Ro-Theater and Schouwburg Rotterdam
- 1995 Introduced Italy 1st fire walk with Roy Martina (750 people). Mexico fire walk(NAC) 1995 for Tjakai interview television. Nei Master-coach The Netherlands.
- 1997-1998 2 x Super vitality Italy (super Nei) emotional balance. Martial arts and rebirthing
- 1998-2001 Master-Coach in Top-Coach program (Ralph Bakker) the Netherlands 3x 1-year (20 days) training. Top Dutch companies
- 2000- Co-trainer (inner work) Deep Soul Training (Curacao). Debbie Ford (shadow-work) Roy Martina (C.B.T)
- 2000- Fire walk Jakarta with NAC- Introduction. Interview hypnosis column radio
- 2000-2002 Personal effectivity 2 (inner work) 5 x for Intermediair. Introducing the work of Byron Katie to business people
- 2001 Big seminar Leadership ABN- AMRO 700 people at the RAI Amsterdam
- 1994-1999 Work in Preventive Medical Centre in Rotterdam as Health Coach Practitioner
- 1995-1997 Promoting Nei in the Netherlands
- 1997-1998 giving 2 seminars with Rasti Rostelli to educate people Hypnosis
- 1994-2004 Trainer of the successful program personal effectivity by Intermediar training and congress 4x a year.In Total 42 trainings. The Netherlands
- 1999-2005. Director of The Marckmann Institute
- 2002-2003. –2x head trainer The Complete Manager. A 7-day seminar.
- 1999 2009 Trainer of Speed learning for Intermediar, Human potential plus and Introspective, developing better systems of accelerated learning and lifelong learning. The first who introduced this in the Netherlands on a broad scale and work with companies (Shell, Amoco, several universities) and individuals. Given more than 100 times. Now working together with Wouter Plevier to make it excellent in Europe. DVD, books etc.
- 2004-2006 Co-Trainer in Leadership University program (Sven Veenstra). A forum for Young professionals. 1 year training
- 2004 fire walk Mauritius
- 2005-2007. Training for IMK Stress and Time management, Leadership. 2 day program 4 x
- 2003-2007 Training in Belgium for top companies. Motivation, Teambuilding Inspiration and how to be the master of your fear. Fire walk and other fun, crazy things within 2 hours induction. Entertaining. Big party happenings.
- 2007-2008 Wellness Centre Bleiswijk. Top Massage therapist
- 2008- 2009 Research and Sabbath. On going education, mentoring en coaching young professionals. Personal coaching
- 2008- now Brain Coach company. On going production like mutant flexibility and the impeccable man program. On going coaching of individuals and groups.
- Top coach Italy 2010-2011
- Bootcamp 2010 (1 month program)
More than 20 years experience
All kind of massage methods. Thai’s foot reflexology, Indonesian pidjit, hot stone, ayurvedic, sport massage, healing massage, chair massage, shiatsu, relax, warrior massage. Massage specialist of the foot (ballet dancers), cranial and face
- Acupuncture, Scientific, Chinese and Eciwo
- Neural therapy
- Spinal adjustments
- Promoting healthcare and anti-ageing
- Orthomolecular therapy
- Herbal therapy
- All kinds of meditations.Zen. TM. Guided
- Mental and personal Coaching
- Weight management, strength training( kettlebells, barbells bodyweight) and flexibility drilss.
- Neuro associative conditioning (15 years) and NLP specialist
- Treated more than 20.000 clients with all kinds of therapy
- Trained more than 25.000 people in all kinds of seminars on all kind of levels
- Speed and photo-reading coach
Field of Interest
Iwan Marckmann likes to make difficult abstract matters concrete (brain friendly) to get the results you want.
What are the best strategies and how to integrate them into your daily life?
What kind of leaders do we need in this world, how can we train them?
What is the contribution we can give for future generations?
These are wonderful questions, because the wonder starts within us.
He is interested in the research regarding the working of the brain from scientific point of view, and the artist point.He is a poet and likes science fiction and travels a lot, worldwide. He likes to study all kind of matters from communication, Yoga (Hatha, Jnana, Raya) till mathematics. He speaks 5 languages.
Currently he is mentoring and coaching bright young achievers.He is father of three children (Angelique (1992), Sharim (1996), Ayralynn (1999) and lives with his partner (Liliane) in The Netherlands
Some companies he has worked with:
- Royal Dutch Air force
- Tax office Utrecht
- Ministry OCW
- Ministry Defence
- University Erasmus, Twente, VU
- Talent Planet
- Town Halls
- Clinic Plastic Surgeon
- Flower auction Aalsmeer